I'll St at Stanford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll St at Stanford

Anyone watching this game? All tied at 74 with 4 minutes left. I'll st was up 71 to 60 when I started watching...
    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Wow. Charge calls are way too easy to get in college basketball nowadays... awful call against Carmichael.

Comment

My thoughts exactly.
      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

OT
        "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Stanfords got that caveman from the commercials on the bench
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

That sucked Stanford wins
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

The call I didn't like was the non call late in OT. When, I think, Tyler Brown drove the baseline and they said he stepped out of bounds. The only reason he stepped out, by inches, is because he was being pushed out. To bad for ISU.

Comment

guess they know how it feels to lose a game at the hands of some home cookin'.

Comment

Working...
                X