Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show

Anyone know there is a coaches show tonight? Havent heard either way. If so, is it still broadcast out at AJ sports grille?
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

The Village Idiot Pizza and Pub in Aiken, South Carolina.
    Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789 View Post
      The Village Idiot Pizza and Pub in Aiken, South Carolina.
      After reading the USC message board, there are several posters on that board who could qualify as the owner of this establishment.
      "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Per KNSS no Gregg Marshall show scheduled at this time

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
          After reading the USC message board, there are several posters on that board who could qualify as the owner of this establishment.
          Which board?

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
            Which board?
            Take your pick. There's some real comedy on them and it's not intentional.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Take your pick. There's some real comedy on them and it's not intentional.
              umm okay,how about a link?

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                umm okay,how about a link?
                "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Apparently there won't be any more Greg Marshall shows this year. I listened to the Gene Stephenson show tonight and Mike Kennedy started the show by saying that all of the other radio shows were over for the year and his entire focus here on out this year would be on baseball.

I was looking forward to listening to the last G Marshall show of the year, I hope that is not some kind of omen that he is not doing another show this year.

Comment

Why would it be an omen? The season's over.

Comment

I always thought they did a coaches show after the last game, but maybe im wrong
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

My guess is that our surly coach was in no mood to do it and take SC questions and Monday morning quarterbacking. Since he wasn't contractually obligated, he said no. Kennedy prolly wasn't too upset with that outcome.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                          I always thought they did a coaches show after the last game, but maybe im wrong
                          They usually do, that is why I posted that I hope it is not an omen. I do have a feeling knowing Marshall's personality that he just wasn't in any mood to take dumb questions from ill informed callers.

Comment

Darn, I wanted one more round of Ron, Dennis, Tom & Fred. If Marshall leaves, I'm blaming the 4 Stooges.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"Hi Coach, great season. I........was..........wondering if........you know.......in the game........the 2nd half.....if.................if..if you.....if you told the guys that the point......well................the point is to...........its to..................to score points........ And if............if you did, well...................well....................... then............if did................WHY.......... Didnt they? Ill hang up and chug another 40 off the air"

Coach.... "Well, i can coach them to shoot. I can have them practice making the shots, but i cant make them for them."

There's your show.

Comment

Working...
                              X