Great article on Carl Hall and his mother Jackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great article on Carl Hall and his mother Jackie

A really touching story and lots of great quotes from Carl's mother Jackie. She sounds like a lovely woman, and did a great job raising Carl and her 2 other kids, and even took in another kid from the community. We're very luck to have Carl here at WSU, such a great player and gives his all, every time he plays.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Hall is a beast.

Comment

Amen!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He might, just might, be the focal point of the Shockers next year. I expect him to mostly dominate at power forward.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
          He might, just might, be the focal point of the Shockers next year. I expect him to mostly dominate at power forward.
          Unless a quality starting post is recruited in the next 2 months, Hall will do his domination at the 5. EO will do nicely backing up the 5, but starting I just don't think is in the cards.

Comment

This was an awesome article and Carl Hall has been a quality player with a great attitude. He will be a key to our success next Season.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Great article showing the character of his family and what a great young man he is. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X