It's going to be great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going to be great!

When we win the Valley tournament and take the only bid for the MVC this year!! :good:

And did Gottlieb call Koch arena "K AAAH CK" arena tonight? Sorry if that's been asked.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

I heard him say Kotch Arena a few times. He should have just stuck with "The Roundhouse"....
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

He was too afraid to call it by it's first mistaken name "cock". Thank goodness he choose the latter. However, the way we looked on national television, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think that we play in a "cock" arena.

T

...8)

Comment

They way we played tonight, we were not on the giving end, thus, we would probably have to play in the A$$ arena.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I kept yelling and doug "ITS KOCH AS IN COKE!! YOU KNOW THE STUFF YOUR BOSSES MUST BE SNIFFING FOR YOU TO STILL HAVE A JOB!"

and stuff

Comment

Re: It's going to be great!

Originally posted by ShockerPrez
            When we win the Valley tournament and take the only bid for the MVC this year!! :good:

And did Gottlieb call Koch arena "K AAAH CK" arena tonight? Sorry if that's been asked.
            Yes, he called it COCK Arena... like a COCK Rooster... it was the only thing I found humorous during the entire 2 hours of torture.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I have found absolutely nothing humerous tonight, unfortunately.

Comment

Yeah, it kind of ticked me off. Just becuse Doug was like the biggest arrogant SOB on the planet tonight. Being relegated to a Mo Valley game. He acted like he was doing color commentary for a junior high girls wrestling match in rural Idaho (which I hear is very competitive).

He was a jerk and I'm not putting it past him that he did it on purpose. Either that or he is ignorant.

F-Him!

Comment

Most people think their neck of the woods is pretty special and important but in Got's position he really should know better. For crying out loud it's the 2nd largest privately held company in the world. He has played in Wichita (not at the Chuck mind you but there is history). If you don't know something then don't bring it up until you do. This isn't tough.

Comment

Re: It's going to be great!

Originally posted by ShockerPrez

Take off those rose colored glasses, and come back to reality. The team that will win the tourney this year, is already on the way to doing that. Do you really feel we are that team????

Comment

Gottlieb could not shut his mouth, even for a moment.

His babbling drove Teresa and me up the wall.

With about 10 minutes gone, we switched to Mike and his side kick. I do not know the side kicks name, but he sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

I thought ESPN did a lousy job with the telecast for a variety of reasons.

Of course, ESPN might have been trying to paper over a nightmare.

Comment

Isn't that former Shocker assistant, Mr. Cindy Close?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                          Isn't that former Shocker assistant, Mr. Cindy Close?
                          Yes, Bob ?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

i bet all of these negative nancies will be on board when we win the valley tourney. but right now theyre putting out an SOS
                            "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                            CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Somebody tell DG it's pronounced

Not

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X