New Coach Butch Pierre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Lmao... Good racist humor is always good no matter what race. Too bad it's dying.
    French is a race??

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

French is a race??
      ya beat me to the punch...

Comment

French is a race??
        They race to the white flags, frog legs, wine, and cheese.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

French is a race??
          30 years ago, I did a trade show in Toronto. The natives NEVER said, "the French" when referring to those from Quebec. They all said, "the fukking French." as if it was one word.

Comment

French is a race??
            No, your right, but it is similar to joke about stereotypes based on citizenship instead of race. That he had the balls to tease someone based on a stereotype, Seems to be almost illegal these days.
            How many times did we hear how bad it was when GM told Echineque he would be picking coffee beans? That to me is funny like incest jokes about Arkansas folk or the many polish jokes.
            Sorry, going off topic here! But you are correct,French is not a race.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

No, your right, but it is similar to joke about stereotypes based on citizenship instead of race. That he had the balls to tease someone based on a stereotype, Seems to be almost illegal these days.
              How many times did we hear how bad it was when GM told Echineque he would be picking coffee beans? That to me is funny like incest jokes about Arkansas folk or the many polish jokes.
              Sorry, going off topic here! But you are correct,French is not a race.
              You lost me at illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

You lost me at illegal.
                Sorry, didn't mean to loose you. But since you appear to like the German festival of Octoberfest, maybe you'll appreciate a little German language lesson.
                German word for virgin.....Gootentite.

Comment

Just wait till Mizzery State sees this. Their T-shirt company needs a new “______ is not a _____” slogan.

Comment

Way to early to judge Coach Coach Pierre. Lets see what he is able to recruit, and more importantly, how they perform.

Comment

An American is walking down the street when he sees a Polack with a very long pole and a yardstick. He's standing the pole on its end and trying to reach the top of it with his yardstick. Seeing the Polack's ignorance, the American wrenches the pole out of his hand, lays it on the sidewalk, measures it with the yardstick, and says, "There! 10 feet long." The Polak grabs the yardstick and shouts, "You idiot American! I don't care how long it is! I want to know how high it is!"

Did you hear about the Polish kamikaze pilot? He flew 48 missions.

Two ol' boys from Arkansas went on a bear hunting trip. They came to a fork in the road with a sign that said "Bear Left." So they went home.

An Arkansas State Trooper pulled over a truck on I-40. He said to the driver, "Got any ID?" The driver said, "'Bout what?"

A German went to France for holiday. At the border crossing the agent asked him, "Occupation?" The German answered, "No, no, just visiting."

What's the shortest French book ever written? The Complete List of French War Heroes.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        An American is walking down the street when he sees a Polack with a very long pole and a yardstick. He's standing the pole on its end and trying to reach the top of it with his yardstick. Seeing the Polack's ignorance, the American wrenches the pole out of his hand, lays it on the sidewalk, measures it with the yardstick, and says, "There! 10 feet long." The Polak grabs the yardstick and shouts, "You idiot American! I don't care how long it is! I want to know how high it is!"

Two ol' boys from Arkansas went on a bear hunting trip. They came to a fork in the road with a sign that said "Bear Left." So they went home.

An Arkansas State Trooper pulled over a truck on I-40. He said to the driver, "Got any ID?" The driver said, "'Bout what?"

A German went to France for holiday. At the border crossing the agent asked him, "Occupation?" The German answered, "No, no, just visiting."

What's the shortest French book ever written? The Complete List of French War Heroes.
                        This should be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Thanks for that. Those are good ones that I've never heard.

Comment

David Letterman once had avtop ten list…”how the French are dealing with German Reunification1990ish)…. Two of them included:
                            * building speed bumps on the border to slow down German tanks
                            * mass producing white surrender flags

Comment

Looks like he could be IB's older brother...both are from Mississippi.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                                David Letterman once had avtop ten list…”how the French are dealing with German Reunification1990ish)…. Two of them included:
                                * building speed bumps on the border to slow down German tanks
                                * mass producing white surrender flags
                                I did not consider that class had officially begun until the previous night's Letterman had been discussed.

Comment

Working...
                                X