Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT?

Comment

Hopefully this game gives Jank the gonads to schedule someone other than teams from the BDD (Blind, Deaf & Dumb) Conference next season. The Redbirds should be awfully good.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
        Hopefully this game gives Jank the gonads to schedule someone other than teams from the BDD (Blind, Deaf & Dumb) Conference next season. The Redbirds should be awfully good.
        That's my biggest ***** about him. He simply will not schedule.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

IlSt wins in OT
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Congrats to Illinois State and UNI! Let's make it 3-0 for the Valley tomorrow.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
              IlSt wins in OT

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                Congrats to Illinois State and UNI! Let's make it 3-0 for the Valley tomorrow.
                4-0 Drake won tonight
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Heck of a game by Illinois St. Congratulations! Go SHOX!!

Comment

Redbirds by 3 in OT. They tried (and succeeded several times) in giving it all back but prevailed in the end. Both Valley teams into the second round. Go Valley.

Comment

After Tuttle's and Moore's performances tonight I think it's safe to say the Valley has some outstanding freshmen. Good signs!
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

If, as coach Ford says, FVV is better than Moore, the next 4 years are going to be fun...

Comment

No kidding. ISUR is probably going to be really good next year. Of course, no one is going to know this but us because of their scheduling...
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                            No kidding. ISUR is probably going to be really good next year. Of course, no one is going to know this but us because of their scheduling...
                            Sad really. They could be scary good next year since they had ZERO seniors. Been on a roll as of late. If Jank was truely looking to move onto the next gig (as some have felt he is) he would schedule up to show he is a good coach worthy of a step up. Unless he doesn't believe that himself LOL.
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Jank to south carolina?

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                                4-0 Drake won tonight
                                Not sure what you are choosing to count and not count, but Evansville lost at home to Princeton last night and Indiana State also lost at a home....maybe to Mercer? I forget, but someone they shouldn't have lost a postseason game to, especially at home.

The Valley is 3-2 so far in the post season.

Comment

Working...
                                X