No announcement yet.

I Cant Wait.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with the DR, and will keep yelling like crazy at the remaining home games, to show my support. I too am willing to take someone's season tickets off their hands

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Folks, feel free to take any of my posts and tar and feather me if you will in a couple of seasons if I am wrong.

The fact is I am not wrong..... :D

Seriously though.....this season is simply a "cleansing of the palate".

We suffer as much as we need to now and prepare for next year. No we do not have Ewing, Jordan, LaBron and Greg Odon coming in but the players we do are going to step in and contribute right away. There will be no memories of past failures. There will be men established and ready to take charge.

We are going to upgrade every position from day 1.

It is going to be a brand new day and if anyone doesn't want to come aboard or take a wait and see attitude please contact me about purchasing your tickets. I will be happy to take them off your hands.

It's far from a bad day now....but it's going to be a GREAT day very soon.........

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :goshocks: 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

To me, I think having AJ under Coach's system a year before playing gives him quite the advantage. He's be a high flyer for sure. hopefully he'll be like Tracy McGrady minus the the bad back

Comment

Working...
        X