Blind Bracket Guessing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind Bracket Guessing

Lets play a little guessing game with my bracket. Try and see if you can guess the answers to these 5 questions.

1. 14 seed that wins their first and second round games
    2. 8 seed that makes the final 4
    3. 12 seed makes it to the round of 8
    4. Two 8 seeds that beat 1 seeds
    5. 13 seed beats 4 seed in first round

I will explain my reasoning behind these when someone guesses them :)

5.) Davidson beats Lousiville?
    Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

4. UCONN and KSU

Comment

Some sites like NCAA main site let you fill out 5 brackets so I do the first one I think will win then go crazy with the other 4

Comment

Since not a lot of people are replying

South Dakota State wins their first two games over Baylor and then over UNLV
          KANSAS STATE has a walk to the final four. Both Vandy and Wisconsin suck (by any stretch) and FSU can beat OHIO STATE, then KSU beats FSU

LONG BEACH STATE makes it to the elite 8
          Memphis and KSU beat the number 1 seeds in their brackets
          Ohio beats Michigan

My bracket rules :D

Debate and discuss please

Comment

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
            Since not a lot of people are replying

South Dakota State wins their first two games over Baylor and then over UNLV
            KANSAS STATE has a walk to the final four. Both Vandy and Wisconsin suck (by any stretch) and FSU can beat OHIO STATE, then KSU beats FSU

LONG BEACH STATE makes it to the elite 8
            Memphis and KSU beat the number 1 seeds in their brackets
            Ohio beats Michigan

My bracket rules :D

Debate and discuss please
            1. While it I can conceive of South Dakota State beating Baylor (although I doubt it), if I were picking a 14 seed to win multiple games, I would have to go with Belmont.

2. No way KSU goes to the final four. Even if you think Syracuse is beatable without Fab Melo, neither Vandy nor Wisconsin suck. Vandy just knocked off Kentucky and Wisconsin's only weakness is that their offense disappears at times (but guess what? KSU isn't the most efficient offense in the world - in fact, from an efficiency standpoint, Wisconsin ranks #24 in kenpom's offensive efficiency while KSU is #44). On top of that, even if FSU beats OSU, KSU is no lock to beat the Seminoles.

3. I can't see any of the 12 seeds making the elite 8, including LBSU. They are a good team but A) New Mexico is a very good 5 seed, and B) while they played a tough schedule and played good teams close, they haven't proven they can beat elite teams.

4. See above for KSU (who I don't think will beat Syracuse even without Fab Melo), but Memphis could take out Michigan State. If Michigan State plays well, I think they win, but they have had a tendency to have everyone but Green disappear in some games. If that happens, they are vulnerable. Still wouldn't like to pick against an Izzo team in the tourney.

5. Michigan hasn't been as good away from home as at home, so it might happen. If we are picking 13 seeds over Big 10 opponents, I would have to go with New Mexico State over Indiana as more likely, given that Indiana has cooled down some from early in the year and just had a veteran guard go down with a knee injury in the B10 tourney. New Mexico State has the size to bang with a B10 team, but are inconsistent as shooters, so they would need an on night to win.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
              Lets play a little guessing game with my bracket. Try and see if you can guess the answers to these 5 questions.

I will explain my reasoning behind these when someone guesses them :)
              1 - I don't see any 14 winning even their first much less both, but my guess is you think Belmont ?
              2 - Again . None you think K-State ?
              3 - Again none you think Long Beach ?
              4 - possable ... K-State and sCUm ?
              5 - Only one I see with a chance is New Mexico ??
              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Working...
              X