• Selection Sunday in Wichita

Now this "Shocker Fan" knows how to fill out a bracket--

Go Shockers!!!

Short and to the point!

Comment

That was great and funny too.

Comment

Strangely looks like my brackets
        "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

I like it. I like it alot.

Comment

+1 for student support. Awesome.

Comment

Best thing I've seen since the selection show. Is he running for WSU President?
              :biggrin-new:
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Great Video! However, the day before a similar video was uploaded that is linked to this video on the right.

It's KU related and under a different screen name. However, the screen name for the KU video is seen also as a Twitter handle on the WSU video at around the 5 second mark. If this is the same person, where's the loyalty?

Am I the only one who gets frustrated by this?
                "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                X