Nice Article On Garrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Article On Garrett

http://www.kansas.com/2012/03/13/2252915/stutz-serves-more-than-the-middle.html

Love this pic of Garrett and Heartl
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Rofl
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Perfect

If there has been a better representative for this institution of higher learning, I would be hard pressed to come up with one at the moment.

Of course, I would be remiss without mentioning Graham Hatch, but that is a duo that would be hard to top.

Others?

SR
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Cameron Ledford

Comment

Dr. Bret Wise.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Paul Miller
            Kyle Wilson
            Ryan Martin
            Toure Murry
            Ben Smith

Comment

John smith
              Michael wiggins
              Boo craft

Comment

Maybe the portrail about Garrett was a bit too good. I don't know him personally. However, if the article is correct, even though everyone mentioned are great kids, Garrett's attitude of service (if correct), would be difficult to duplicate by anyone.

Comment

Garrett is a class act. We appreciate all he does for our Program. We wish you the very best in all you do in the future. Paul, now THAT is another awesome article.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    John smith
                    Michael wiggins
                    Boo craft
                    Up from the depths of Shocker basketball hell...

Comment

Working...
                    X