Who would you hire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you hire?

For IB replacement based on each round of this tourney. Sorry, no unrealistic choices or former Shocker coaches.

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
    For IB replacement based on each round of this tourney. Sorry, no unrealistic choices or former Shocker coaches.
    Does Bob Richey qualify? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
      What exactly are you asking?
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

We have a coach. Don’t see the point in this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

What exactly are you asking?
          If an opening were needed.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
            Sadly, you will in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
              Coach is a bit of a stretch...

Comment

Jans only makes $290,000. Probably could have hired him for $750,000. Damn this is depressing

Comment

Still could, and play about the same as 3G’s original salary.
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    Still could, and play about the same as 3G’s original salary.
                    Just need to one of the big money donors to watch NMSU and decide to write a probably 6+ million check to buy out both ADDB and HCIB

Comment

Is all the above an option?

I kid…well kinda

Comment

Is that an actual question? CJ, pretty please.

Comment

Jans would pretty much be the first choice of anyone not named Darron Boatright.

After that, I just find it hard to care enough to think about right now. The state of the program is just so damn depressing.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'm sure the St. Peter's coach will be getting some looks now.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              Jans would pretty much be the first choice of anyone not named Darron Boatright.

After that, I just find it hard to care enough to think about right now. The state of the program is just so damn depressing.
                              From posts on this board, there are a few on here who don't want CJ either. After watching NMSU, I can't see why anyone would not be in CJ's corner. They had more than one good player, but even though they leaned heavily on Allen last night, they played with cohesiveness, and togetherness. They seemed to pull together rather than break apart when adversity set in.

Comment

Working...
                              X