Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WuShock is an anthropomorphized piece of wheat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuShock is an anthropomorphized piece of wheat.

NPR article:

The No. 1 seeds in this year's NCAA men's basketball tournament are: Kentucky, Syracuse, North Carolina and Michigan State. Of the field of 68 teams, Kentucky is the overall top seeded

A
    On twitter as @WuShocks

Oh how I wish in some ways we could have our mascot be what a "wheatshocker" really is. And rather than just a burly guy with a scythe (too Nebraska-esque for my tastes), I'd go with the grim reaper and scythe. Maybe something like...
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Wu Shock is a bit creepy give him a robe a scythe
      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Love the story!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by HarpBros View Post
          Wu Shock is a bit creepy give him a robe a scythe
          Wouldn't that be self-inflicting then?
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            Wouldn't that be self-inflicting then?
            He already is a cannibal.
            "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

If WU is nothing, he is original.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Our Mascot is the best in the Nation/Love WU

Comment

This and the interview with Gregg Marshall still aren't enough for me to re-start contriubitons to NPR after the Juan Williams thing and executives agreeing to take money from a terrorist organization.

Comment

Working...
                  X