X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    WSU 75

Jeriah Horne 68

Yeah that's an oversight. Horne is a stud.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

He absolutely deserves to be on the team. Bad teams do not get conference players of the year but they do get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd teamers and Horne deserves to be on there.

Comment

Had a very vivid dream last night that I forgot to watch the game and we lost 82-52. Seriously.

However, I will be watching and I expect a win, although Horne is now playing to extend his college career and he found a lot of success against us, along with being hot lately. The win starts with Dex and ends with Dex defensively on Horne.

​​
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

The next couple days or however long the Shockers manage to stay in this is my March Madness this year. For the first time since I've had a real job, I haven't even bothered to mark time off on the first Thursday/Friday of the tournament to watch basketball. For the first time since 2009, the Shockers aren't even in the tournament discussion. So, I guess we should all just try to enjoy the next few days with no expectations. Maybe the stars will align and they'll make a run?

Of course that raises another interesting issue: If winning the AAC last year was the worst thing that could have happened for the long term good of the program (which many have claimed, and I agree), would winning the AAC tournament be the second worst thing that could happen for the long term good of the program? I would be elated if they could pull it off, but that's a thought that has crossed my mind.

Comment

We often (usually/most years) played very well under GM during March. Last year during March, under IB we were very bad. We will see if he continues this trend (starting) tonight.

Comment

Just heard Porter is out. Not 100% sure if true, or what the issue is but that's the last thing I wanted to hear this morning.

Comment

Heard he has some sort of arm injury and could be done for (whatever is left) of the year.
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Son of a b!tch!!!

Comment

Crap. I was going to takeoff work this afternoon early to watch the game but if Porter is out I won’t even bother.

Comment

If it wasn’t for bad luck……..

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                        Crap. I was going to takeoff work this afternoon early to watch the game but if Porter is out I won’t even bother.
                        Tulsa's top 2 point guards are out as well (at least they were against Tulane. Assuming this rumor proves to be true, I think the Shocks still have a shot to beat Tulsa even without Craig. Makes doing much more than that in the tournament more unlikely than it already was.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 10, 2022, 11:48 AM.

Comment

With CP out we might win a game against Tulsa but that will be it.
                          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Sad to hear about CP (if true). He has been on a tear lately. Qua Grant has been playing pretty well lately so this could be a good opportunity for him.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                              Sad to hear about CP (if true). He has been on a tear lately. Qua Grant has been playing pretty well lately so this could be a good opportunity for him.
                              Qua Grant needs to go all “Fred” on their a$$es.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

We’re screwed.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X