NIT - SUCCESSOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT - SUCCESSOR

Two MVC teams make the NIT as # 7 teams.

UNI goes to St. Joseph's
    ISUR goes to Ole Miss
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Pretty good- I expected a shutout.

Comment

I am kind of surprised (pleasantly) that ISUR even made the NIT. I thought they might be a C tourney candidate. UNI on the other hand got hosed a little. I thought they would make the NIT as a 4 or 5 seed.

Comment

Tulsa doesn't make the NIT and proceed to fire their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Tulsa doesn't make the NIT and proceed to fire their coach.
          Tulsa fired him like 6 hours ago.. so NIT had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JCole200 View Post
            Tulsa fired him like 6 hours ago.. so NIT had nothing to do with it.
            My bad, I guess we'll just stick with the bottom line then.

Comment

Where's Illinois going to play and will Marshall be coaching them?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

One of the Valley teams will win, I gotta feeling.

Comment

Does someone have a link to the NIT bracket?

Comment

this has both ncaa & nit mens and women's ncaa

Check out the 2024 NCAA March Madness Men's Bracket for real time scores, game times, stats, live streaming, video highlights and more!
                    Last edited by HarpBros; March 12, 2012, 12:57 AM.
                    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Evansville hosts Princeton in the first round of the CBI tournament.

In the CIT field first round, Robert Morris is at Indy State and Drake hosts North Dakota.

Left out of any kind of postseason from the Valley: Bradley, Southern Ilinois, and MISSOURI STATE. Eat. That. Weems.
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                        Evansville hosts Princeton in the first round of the CBI tournament.

In the CIT field first round, Robert Morris is at Indy State and Drake hosts North Dakota.

Left out of any kind of postseason from the Valley: Bradley, Southern Ilinois, and MISSOURI STATE. Eat. That. Weems.
                        Not only that, but Missery State declined to even try for one of the C Tourneys....something about attendence

Comment

I felt like MSU didn't play with a lot of heart late in the season. Not that I'll miss KW, but I can't imagine not wanting to play as long as possible if you had a choice.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

MSU doesn't have the money or fan support to host a C-tourney game.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                              One of the Valley teams will win, I gotta feeling.
                              Illst maybe, but Oral Bob and Drexel may have something to say about that...
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X