• Show
Clear All

• This Day in Shocker Sports History

February
    28th

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
    February
    28th

I remember that day. Walking through the snow and across the ice to get in the game. It was a great day.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Good memories. Not going to be many of those in the near future with the program.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

That actually hurts watching that. You almost have to strategize to fall as quickly as we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

I remember that day. Walking through the snow and across the ice to get in the game. It was a great day.
          I actually got a tear in my eye watching that. Holy crap! We fell hard!

Comment

I wonder what we all thought the program would look like 7 years from that day...

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
              I wonder what we all thought the program would look like 7 years from that day...
              Not this.
              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Not this.
                Well I believe Shaquille.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Come on KW. Now he is straight up trolling
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Come on KW. Now he is straight up trolling
                      Nope. I do believe him. But since we don't have video and I was not there we have to rely upon testimony from eye witnesses. And many players supported S Morris. But the event that happened in Canada leads me to believe that SM version of the facts may be right. The4e seems to be a pattern here,. But it's all behind us now. Go Shocks.

Comment

Nope. I do believe him. But since we don't have video and I was not there we have to rely upon testimony from eye witnesses. And many players supported S Morris. But the event that happened in Canada leads me to believe that SM version of the facts may be right. The4e seems to be a pattern here,. But it's all behind us now. Go Shocks.
                        What did marshall do in Canada that every baseball manager in pro baseball, has not done. Why is it ok in baseball for something as small as strike zone calls, but not ok in basketball after one of your players is body slammed to the floor with no call?
                        just curious how this imbalance is justified by most people.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

What did marshall do in Canada that every baseball manager in pro baseball, has not done. Why is it ok in baseball for something as small as strike zone calls, but not ok in basketball after one of your players is body slammed to the floor with no call?
                          just curious how this imbalance is justified by most people.
                          I think I remember Gregg saying that he thought of Earl Weaver in that moment. figuring that he might as well get his money's worth. Gregg absolutely needed to calm his jets there, but it was funny to me that Gregg said after that game (according to Sully who said GM was quite calm during their conversation) that he sat in some coach's office (soccer or golf maybe) and had the nicest visit.
                          78-65

Comment

Working...
                          X