Fire Isaac Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
    I guess we'll know soon how much the players stand behind IB. When the hire was made all we heard was how much of a players coach we was, and how excited they where to have him as a leader. So the big question, what does that really mean to the players, are they still on board? Will they stay and help him build a winning culture? Is this a place they feel like they can become a better player? Stay tuned, the next few days are critical.
    I would agree. If HCIB has any chance he needs to return his team. All the players will be coming back from spring break on Monday. So they had a week with family or partying down in Miami/Dayton Beach/S. Padre island to clear their heads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
      I guess we'll know soon how much the players stand behind IB. When the hire was made all we heard was how much of a players coach we was, and how excited they where to have him as a leader. So the big question, what does that really mean to the players, are they still on board? Will they stay and help him build a winning culture? Is this a place they feel like they can become a better player? Stay tuned, the next few days are critical.
      There’s nothing critical about the next few days unless we get a new coach. One who is a bad coach because he doesn’t have the right personality for it cannot become a good coach any more than he can change his personality. Some have the mindset and firmness to get players to perform in a particular way, some don’t. Some proposed solutions like hiring different assistants are stupid. Jans would have been perfect. Probably why he didn’t get hired last year.

Comment

Working...
      X