Fire Isaac Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I have anywhere from 6 to 9 guys not returning so would place to O/U at 7.5. But If I had to pick a number I'd go with 7 knowing it could definitely be more.
    I realize you are probably an insider, but HOW do you come up with that number with any certainty? Gut feeling?
    I bet the other....I'd say less than 4....I have no idea either....gut feeling...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
      Maybe it’s the homemade chicken noodle soup putting me in a good mood but I’m (mostly) at peace with this season.
      Guess what I'm having for lunch today? And it's your fault. You have suggestive power over me!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Guess what I'm having for lunch today? And it's your fault. You have suggestive power over me!
        I just had 10 shots of whiskey and ran around naked next to the police station.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I just had 10 shots of whiskey and ran around naked next to the police station.
          You do NOT have suggestive power over me. Unless it involves Doritos.

Comment

• Who do you all think would be the most sought after player we have? I would say Porter with a close second being Council. Council could be first since he has more years to play but it is close either way.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

You simply can’t go wrong with homemade chicken noodle soup.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I realize you are probably an insider, but HOW do you come up with that number with any certainty? Gut feeling?
                I bet the other....I'd say less than 4....I have no idea either....gut feeling...
                Is SubGod an insider? Insider with or to whom? Sorry Sub, that isn't a criticism of your contributions to this board. I know I have been an "insider" before and frankly, most of the cool stuff I knew was inappropriate to ever post.

Comment

Doritos!
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• eeed348c-7c5d-48c6-ae2f-f5ce068524f5_rw_1920.jpg
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      Yesss, masssster. I am here to do your bidding.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Be careful where you put those fingers...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                            Who do you all think would be the most sought after player we have? I would say Porter with a close second being Council. Council could be first since he has more years to play but it is close either way.
                            Easy, Council then Pohto. They have youth, unlike Porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

The ratio would be an interesting stat. According the article from last month in the Atlantic, I believe, most if not nearly all players who enter the portal already know where they are headed. At least according to the author and his sources. Obviously that isn't always the case. See Udeze. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes for sure. Let the tampering begin!
                              Like when Kelvin Sampson went on and on about Craig Porter after the Houston game " he could play for me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcatmo21 View Post

Like when Kelvin Sampson went on and on about Craig Porter after the Houston game " he could play for me"
                                and not many of our guys could

Comment

Working...
                                X