No announcement yet.

Fire Isaac Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also hilarious. I got bored so wandered over to the Shocker Faithful. I've never bothered to check that stuff. I guess I've been reading this all incorrectly. Seems like HCIB actually needs a raise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
      Also hilarious. I got bored so wandered over to the Shocker Faithful. I've never bothered to check that stuff. I guess I've been reading this all incorrectly. Seems like HCIB actually needs a raise.
      We could go winless and the Faithful would care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post

That is...if Pohto is coming back.
        My guess is that if Mo comes back, Kenny finds a better gig. That would absolutely suck.

Comment

Also hilarious. I got bored so wandered over to the Shocker Faithful. I've never bothered to check that stuff. I guess I've been reading this all incorrectly. Seems like HCIB actually needs a raise.
          lol

Those are the blind loyalists that would kill an athletic program if they were the majority.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

We could go winless and the Faithful would care less.
            Because they are faithful. Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

My guess is that if Mo comes back, Kenny finds a better gig. That would absolutely suck.
              I dunno. He seems like a humble guy and knows he has weaknesses, which would carry over to any team. If Kenny dedicates this offseason to getting stronger and more powerful with his post game, IB will be forced to play him more.

Comment

Sweet Moses, that was painful to read. You can care dearly for something and still point out monumental flaws that are happening. There are very few (if any) of the Shocker Faithful crew that can rightly claim to care about the men's basketball program more than I do, and I can guar-damn-tee you that I'm willing to call a spade a spade.
                78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Yes, but MO can work on his 3 point shot over the summer again.
                  I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by podunkboy View Post
                    Pretty sure the last one was shown the door for offending Ivanka and a Koch.
                    Golden was fired for being stupid WOKE........and no booster that matters backed him after that. Which is also the irony......Muma then gets hired.......entrenching yet more WOKEness.

Let's just get it overwith and change the name of the university to better fit the acronym "WSU" WOKE State University.

Still disgusted.

Comment

• Former HCGM assistant Steve Forbes has turned Wake Forest around and looks like they are headed for the tournament this year. He followed another nice guy who can't win as a head coach, Danny Manning. With all of the really good assistants Marshall had over the years why DB picked IB is mind boggling. Jans or Heiar would have been far better hires.
                      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                        Former HCGM assistant Steve Forbes has turned Wake Forest around and looks like they are headed for the tournament this year. He followed another nice guy who can't win as a head coach, Danny Manning. With all of the really good assistants Marshall had over the years why DB picked IB is mind boggling. Jans or Heiar would have been far better hires.
                        It would have been nice if the HCGM story had broken in March 2020 instead of October 2020. First phone call could have been to Forbes. Then again, DB would still have been in charge of the search so who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                          Jans AND Heiar would have been far better hires.
                          FIFY. If Chris was hired, he very likely would have brought 2G to be on his staff. Hell, he might have kept Lou and even Isaac as well. I would have felt VERY comfortable with a staff of Jans, Heiar, Brown, and Gudino.
                          78-65

Comment

• 3G always made a point to try to hire assistants with head coaching experience, mostly from the juco ranks. Boatslip likes to hire head coaches with with no head coaching experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                              Let's just get it overwith and change the name of the university to better fit the acronym "WSU" WOKE State University.
                              I don't know that Charles Koch is a big supporter of Trump. But I think it is a fairly safe speculation to say the further to the left WSU moves the less interested the CK would be to provide any funding to the University including the athletic program.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I don't know that Charles Koch is a big supporter of Trump. But I think it is a fairly safe speculation to say the further to the left WSU moves the less interested the CK would be to provide any funding to the University including the athletic program.
                                Lol....so WOKE for cancelling a virtual commencement speech from Trump's daughter in the middle of that specific week? THAT classifies as woke now? I'd say grow up, but clearly you're already far too old. And I thought we were supposed to be the snowflakes...
                                "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                                Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Working...
                                X