Practice schedule during break? . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice schedule during break? . . .

Just curious - does anyone know what kind of practice schedule the shockers have implemented since returning from St. Louis in preparation for next week's games?
    Did they take some time off, etc?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Rixtoy1; March 8, 2012, 11:36 AM.
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

I think he said he gave them a couple of days off before they started practicing and doing the things they were doing before the Ilsu game. Said on his show that they would start accessing the most probable teams they think they will play and getting film so that when the opponent is announced they will be ready to go.

Comment

The only time they took off was the mandatory time off regulated by the NCAA. Otherwise it's been full speed ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        I think he said he gave them a couple of days off before they started practicing and doing the things they were doing before the Ilsu game. Said on his show that they would start accessing the most probable teams they think they will play and getting film so that when the opponent is announced they will be ready to go.
        Thank you , Sir.
        I am still thinking of driving back to St. Louis this week-end for more of that pasta we had at Anthonio's FRiday night . OMG it was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
          Thank you , Sir.
          I am still thinking of driving back to St. Louis this week-end for more of that pasta we had at Anthonio's FRiday night . OMG it was good.
          If you have kids, be sure to take them to City Museum. That place is unbelievable.......
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
            If you have kids, be sure to take them to City Museum. That place is unbelievable.......
            The closest thing I have to a kid is occasionally hanging out with Pogo . . . more like an AARP juvenile delinquent.

Comment

Working...
            X