Wichita State at UCF Game Thread 2-8-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

There has seldom been a game played by any team, where if they could have played better and if they had, a horrendous series of officiating calls wouldn't matter.

That does not change the fact that the inept and incompetent officiating at the end of this game absolutely cost us a chance to win this game.

I very seldom complain about officiating as it usually evens out, but this was egregious and excuseless.
    I tend to agree but it is NOT the reason WSU lost the game. Not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I agree it is certainly not the only reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

BTW - Boatright signed an extension in 2020 that has him under contract through 23-24. Get used to seeing him around. I could introduce you to him sometime.
        Well, that's disappointing to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Probability wise you are correct. I'm not a statistics person but us winning the game with a correct call at that time (behind by 2) had a much higher probability than getting Covid (I guess the percentages might depend on other factors like immunocompromised factors ).

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

Always reverting to name calling. Typical Fever tactic when you are called out on something that you can't back up. You still didn't answer my question, because there were not 15 horrible shots in either game. Are you tired of bashing Boatright so now it is picking on Tyson almost every fricking day? You need a life man.

BTW - Boatright signed an extension in 2020 that has him under contract through 23-24. Get used to seeing him around. I could introduce you to him sometime.
            Well now it makes sense, you’re a Boatright bosom buddy. Might not be the best thing to be bragging about.

The point is, and anybody not mildly obtuse would easily understand, is that he takes and is allowed to take tons of shots per game, most of which aren’t great. If that comes off as mean and “bashing”, then you need to come out of your safe space once in a while and visit reality. I’m sorry the truth hurts.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Well, that's disappointing to say the least.
              Not if you’re jcd. He can introduce you to him!
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
              X