No announcement yet.

Wichita State at UCF Game Thread 2-8-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IB: “ok guys, make sure and grab your juice box and a cupcake at halftime”. “Everyone having fun?” “Yay!!!”

Comment

• UCF very intense

Comment

• Only way we get back into this game is playing with our hair on fire on defense. That first half defensive performance was horrific. Our offense is what it is and isn't going to get fixed, but being stronger with the ball and not telegraphing passes would help.

Comment

• Anyone have Rob Barker’s number? Think we can sneak him in the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
            Anyone have Rob Barker’s number? Think we can sneak him in the game?
            While you are at it call up Fred VanFleet
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• UCF is better than us by a lot, when they play this hard

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                  IB: “ok guys, make sure and grab your juice box and a cupcake at halftime”. “Everyone having fun?” “Yay!!!”
                  Alright dawgs, let’s just dawwwwwg.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

IB: “ok guys, make sure and grab your juice box and a cupcake at halftime”. “Everyone having fun?” “Yay!!!”
                    Heard they all get to ride the Ferris wheel after the game. Funnel cake and the Ferris wheel. At this point, might as well bail right now.

Comment

• I mean, if only the team would have listened to Bob Hull’s “Key to the Game”, we would be in great shape by now. They are riveting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                        One of the reasons we don’t drive the ball is because we suck as ball handlers. So we just crank out 3 pointers…rebounding really sucks tonight also
                        We suck as ball handlers. We suck as shooters. Tonight we suck at defense and we suck at rebounding and we suck at coaching.

I think this means we suck
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Is this the weakest ball handling team in shocker history? We get stripped regularly driving to the rim. And not slapped away, just taken from us. I don't think I have ever seen a team this deficient at driving the ball.

Comment

I mean, if only the team would have listened to Bob Hull’s “Key to the Game”, we would be in great shape by now. They are riveting.
                            What was it? Have TE chuck it up every time he crosses half court?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I mean, if only the team would have listened to Bob Hull’s “Key to the Game”, we would be in great shape by now. They are riveting.
                              Well Shane, my key tonight is scoring more points than the other team. That’s going to require putting the ball in the hoop quite a few times.

Shane: Brilliant analysis, Bob. And folks, that’s your Cox Communications keys to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                It’s like we act shocked when trying to dribble the ball through the entire defense and the ball is stripped. Or even better, trying to throw the ball across the court with 3 defenders in-between.
                                Actually, we aren’t even shocked. We expect it and we dribble in anyway. Even Craig. I bet we have just outright handed it to the other team 75 times this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X