Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Vleet controversy on sycamore board . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Vleet controversy on sycamore board . . .

Interesting "Dialogue" going on over at the Sycamore board about Van Vleet - seems someone is updating their board about his successes this year and the prospect of having to face him twice a year at WSU. Their die-hards (appropriately) suggest he come to Shockernet to discuss it rather than waste their time - seems the poster's frustration is ISU evidently never even recruited him. The more I read about and watch him (Van Vleet) the better he looks. But, he's gotta tuck that shirt in - they were really giving Toure a hard time about that Saturday - lol.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Kevin
    last night Fred led his team to a 2nd consecutive Sectional title and in the process became the areas all time leader in scoring for Rockford public schools with 1,620 for his career which places him #4 I believe among all schools in the area. Congratulations to a terrific player and even better kid.
    That's great! I hate the thought that we are gonna have to see him twice every year...

isn't somebody on isub's board FVV uncle or cousin or something to that effect?

Comment

NM

Comment

They have the internet over there?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think their standard is either 902.11 mc (morse code) or 902.11 ss (smoke signal). They may soon have 902.11 t (tell-eee-phon-eee) soon from what I hear.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            I think their standard is either 902.11 mc (morse code) or 902.11 ss (smoke signal). They may soon have 902.11 t (tell-eee-phon-eee) soon from what I hear.
            or a little of both...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Controversy?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                Controversy?
                Not in what I posted . . . the back and forth goes on for pages on their board as to the motive of the poster and if he is really from ISU and not WSU, blah, blah, blah . . .

I was more interested in learning more about VV.
                If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                  I was more interested in learning more about VV.
                  Would be hard to beat the info here (just in case you were not aware of this thread):

http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...t-is-a-Shocker!!

Comment

"Welcome to Indiana--Please Set Your Watch Back 100 Years."
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

From looking at Jake Odum they apparently don't sell razors there either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                        isn't somebody on isub's board FVV uncle or cousin or something to that effect?
                        He is a cousin to Fred's mother. The guy pretty much knew he was going to be a Shocker before we did.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

As good as Odum is, he's about to be the 4th (or worse) PG in the league.

Comment

Thank you, Bluethunder.
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              He is a cousin to Fred's mother. The guy pretty much knew he was going to be a Shocker before we did.
                              That would make him Fred's 1st cousin once removed.

Comment

Working...
                              X