UCF at Wichita State Game Thread 1-26-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Mo was doing good with the 1 on 1. Now they are doubling and he's not changing anything ... That's not good
    Another common theme with this team. Is when a player is playing good, they just feel like they HAVE to shoot every time. They start rushing and forcing instead of getting their teammates involved. That is usually when we start to go on a drought.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Pleasant bringing that effort today

Comment

Originally posted by Signman View Post
        Anybody else having a problem getting ESPN+.
        No
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Udeze will simply not pass the ball out. EVER
          That’s either piss poor coaching or Mo being stubborn.

Comment

Don’t care if he scores fifty hate his game

Comment

Mo is the most frustrating player to watch. Uuuuggggg

Comment

No matter the lead, the offensive scheme is still bad. Watch the off ball movement, spacing and chaos. Still, we need every possible win, however it comes.

Comment

Udeze forcing things now, everyone else playing so team ball, hitting shots always help

Comment

This board is becoming pathetic. Everyone on here looking for the negatives. Seriously, we’re kicking UCF’s a$$. Enjoy it, jeez!!

Comment

Monzy gets no time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
                        This board is becoming pathetic. Everyone on here looking for the negatives. Seriously, we’re kicking UCF’s a$$. Enjoy it, jeez!!
                        Nah. We were kicking Cincy's ass also.

Sick of the letdowns

Gonna stay negative until they do it for a full game. Less disappointment that way
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
                          This board calls things like they see it. You’ll see positive comments if we sustain this type of lead all game. We’ve been hoodwinked by this team before, thus the negativity.

Comment

I will add. I am slightly less negative than I have been since we are playing ok right now.

So see....that is a positive

Comment

Pohto forgotten on bench

Comment

Dex looking more confident than we've seen him in a while

Comment

Working...
                                X