No announcement yet.

Tournament history...seeds 4 & 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on @billybud:'s analysis, statistically speaking, dropping to a 5 seed would be beneficial for us. But ultimately the team's success is determined by the team and nothing else, so whatever our seed is I say Go Shox!
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
      Based on @billybud's analysis, statistically speaking, dropping to a 5 seed would be beneficial for us. But ultimately the team's success is determined by the team and nothing else, so whatever our seed is I say Go Shox!
      Truth. Though I would argue it has to do with match-ups too....there are definitely some teams I would prefer to play more than others. That being said, it is all down to the team. Im hoping they will be all fired up. Think its just about getting through that first round and then we could just roll. But it is cool to debate 5 vs 4! :)

Comment

NCST just got screwed against Ole Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          NCST just got screwed against Ole Roy.
          I just saw that too. There should have been a charge or foul called at the point where UNC scored their last basket. Looked like a charge to me but there was way too much contact for something not to be called. I feel bad for NCST though they probably just made their case to get into the tournament considering how close they played UNC

Comment

Working...
          X