• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
    Uncontested layup miss by ETN...ugh.
    Sandwiched between two threes for an eight point swing

Comment

We just aren't good enough to overcome the silly mistakes.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

That missed wide open layup that leads to a 3…that’s not an Atomic Bomb. That’s a ThermoNuclear Bomb on national TV ugh

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Don't be surprised if that changes in the 2nd half
          I won't be, and it is the cause of all our droughts, usually.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Good half except for the last minute

Comment

All-in-all better than I expected. As we know that doesn't mean much cause they could completely fall apart 2nd half.

But so far I will take it.

At least it appears they are back to playing hard and hustling, getting on the floor...etc.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
                That missed wide open layup that leads to a 3…that’s not an Atomic Bomb. That’s a ThermoNuclear Bomb on national TV ugh
                Etienne jogged back which led to the open 3.

Comment

3 assists for Etienne? That has to be a season high.....LMAO

Didn't know he remembered how to pass ;)
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Box score for the Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Wichita State Shockers NCAAM game from January 16, 2022 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Etienne jogged back which led to the open 3.
                      several of them walking

Comment

• Greenburg things were a one bid league, really? This isn’t the Valley is it..

Comment

• The flop warning just adds an unnecessary judgement call to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                            Greenburg things were a one bid league, really? This isn’t the Valley is it..
                            After UCF got blown out by usf and Memphis lost to ECU yesterday... Sure looks like it.

Comment

• Some good passing and very good D.

Like to see Ricky pull up for a short jumper a bit more on his drives.

Does it seem we make a lot of unnecessary one handed passes - especially off the dribble?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

After UCF got blown out by usf and Memphis lost to ECU yesterday... Sure looks like it.
                                Yeah I agree. Unless someone other than Houston wins in Ft Worth (which is very possible)

The rest of the conference is eating itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X