Tulane at Wichita State Pregame Discussion 1-12-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I have at least 2 tickets for free for anyone that wants to go. Get back to me asap.
    Can't even give tickets away at this point. My, how the times have changed.

Comment

Listened to Talk Angry and essentially the guys were making the argument that even though TE hasn’t been efficient, his +/- was better than most other players, which warranted not seeing reduced playing time. They did however think a shakeup was needed for rotations.

I’m still of the mindset that he needs to stop taking low quality shots and let others take those shots instead.

Imagine if we could have a guy who could consistently penetrate the lane and dish to a TE or DD? I feel like our inability to drive the lane hurts this offense a lot.

And Oh, how about not turning the ball over every other possession?

Comment

I had hoped QG was going to be that PG who could drive and dish.
        Hasn't happened near enough. Still need quicker passes from everyone
        to make us harder to defend.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          I had hoped QG was going to be that PG who could drive and dish.
          Hasn't happened near enough. Still need quicker passes from everyone
          to make us harder to defend.
          For reasons I can't really say, I still hope/believe that Qua will finish the season strong and we'll look back in April and say we're glad he's here. Just a feeling.

Comment

Can't even give tickets away at this point. My, how the times have changed.

Hopefully we’ve not grown that apathetic as a fan base. It would be interesting if things were “normal” aka no covid.

Is this a covid problem, general apathy problem, or team success problem?

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Got the email too!
              Was it an email to season ticket holders? I didn't get one. I'm sick of this crap!

Comment

Another great add on for getting people to go to the games, mask enforcement is BACK.

Thank you Admin!
                How will it be enforced?

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

How will it be enforced?
                  Denied entry? I find it hard to believe they’ll be able to do much after you sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Denied entry? I find it hard to believe they’ll be able to do much after you sit down.
                    Well, last year they were in our faces with their "get your mask on" signs. This was between sips of my Dr. Pepper. Ugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Hopefully we’ve not grown that apathetic as a fan base. It would be interesting if things were “normal” aka no covid.

Yes
                      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Take the under, gamblers. This isn’t Tulane of years past.

Comment

I honestly can’t recall or find what I read earlier, but it was an announcement from the university about wearing masks and “free” masks will be provided at the door for those who forget.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Conference play is upon us, as well as the midway point of the 2021-22 basketball seasons. Gameday isn't completely back to normal, but we're inching closer every day. Thank you for showing up to support the Shockers and for helping us slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community. These may seem mutually exclusive, but we're committed to making our game environment both safe and special for players, coaches and fans alike. We ask that you continue to help us comply with any applicable COVID-19 requirements, including our campus policy requiring the use of face masks inside all campus building.

To further assist our fans, we are making masks available at all entrances for those who might have forgotten theirs. We continue to utilize others measures, designed to speed up the entry process, including our mobile ticketing platform and clear bag policy. We remind fans to stay home if they are feeling sick and to wash their hands regularly. And if you are feeling well... show up, be loud and cheer your team to victory!

Comment

All of the above and all trending the wrong direction.

Comment

• I asked my wife if she wanted a beer for the game tonight and she said "No".

I'm like, "Whaaat, you're breaking with tradition?"

She said, "No, it's just that we're whiskey bad right now."

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X