Pot calling the Kettle Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot calling the Kettle Black

I have to laugh at Lutz this morning for calling out Marshall for not keeping his emotions in check. He is so good with his emotions.

Putz is what he is. I haven't read his **** in years. Yes, I just said c-r-a-p and it's still filtered. I haven't listened to the Bruce and Bob in just shy of forever and don't plan on it. Neither is worth spending too much time on. If there were an ignore button on life, those two would be on mine.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

That's good stuff SubGod! I agree!

Comment

Putz doesn't have any business calling anyone out - he needs to look in the mirror, but he would only see wants he wants to see.

Comment

It would be nice if more people here would call the show and call him out on his BS, even though he reads this place all the time.

Comment

Grumpy old Men III

Comment

Was interested to hear Dennis talk about Shocketnet. Sounded like it was a relatively new thing for him. Surprised, just figured he surely was a regular poster. Bruce defended HCGM & WSU more than I expected, was pleased by that. If HCGM really jumped in front of Jank's presser, that is unacceptable. I also did not think Lutz was as negative as I anticipated he'd be.

Comment

Looking forward to the coaches show tonight. He is usually reassuring after a loss.

I find it hard to believe that he knowingly stepped on the podium out of turn, like "Hell no, we're going on first!"

Comment

I must admit, I'm not entirely proud of HCGM's actions, but I'd say he composed himself way better than I would have been able to. I was furious at the end of the game as well. However, after 24 hours have passed, I have calmed down and figured out that our team just didn't play as well as they could have and that was also a factor. It was a hard fought game to Illinois State. Gotta give them credit for their fight against us and bringing Craytun to OT.

Comment

He handled himself pretty well given the circumstances. He knows what he can and can't get away with. I would not be at all surprised if he stepped on the podium out of turn, given the heat of the moment.

Comment

What time is the coaches show and what station is it on?

Comment

I had no problem with how coach handled the situation. I love his fire and passion for Shocker basketball and I wouldn't trade him for any other coach. He cares about this team and the kids on this team and if he feels they were wronged and wants to defend the team and gets a little red arsed in the process, I'm cool with it.
                        "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
                          I had no problem with how coach handled the situation. I love his fire and passion for Shocker basketball and I wouldn't trade him for any other coach. He cares about this team and the kids on this team and if he feels they were wronged and wants to defend the team and gets a little red arsed in the process, I'm cool with it.
                          +1 million. Check your PM

Comment

Lutz is Lutz...you like him or you don't...and while I find Haertl a bit hard to take sometimes, it's not that I think he's pro-KU or KSU or anti-WSU.....I think he's just prone to say bizarre stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              Putz is what he is. I haven't read his **** in years. Yes, I just said c-r-a-p and it's still filtered. I haven't listened to the Bruce and Bob in just shy of forever and don't plan on it. Neither is worth spending too much time on. If there were an ignore button on life, those two would be on mine.
                              Agree regarding Lutz, but I like Bruce.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X