• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate 11:00 a.m. games.

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
      I hate 11:00 a.m. games.
      Hopefully I'm extra hungover from Friday and just sleep through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Is it too late for our team to come down with Covid?
        Do we have to prove it or will they just take our word for it?

Comment

Ugh.....pains me to say, but.......we lose.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Is it too late for our team to come down with Covid?
            That new player, C. Omicron is getting exponentially better by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Do we have to?

Even down their two best players, Houston is a better team and have the best coach in the conference.

Houston Cougars - 78

Thank you sir may I have another - 58

Post game, IB says the guys just weren't up to play and just weren't hitting shots. Some things will need to change.

Spoiler alert, nothing will change.

I really don't enjoy being this negative.
              I don’t have faith that we crack 50.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Anything under a 10 point loss has to be a moral victory. Yes, we are at the moral victory stage for this team.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I have a commitment Saturday and have to leave my house around 11:30. First time in many years I feel fortunate to not be able to watch a Shocker game.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    Anything under a 10 point loss has to be a moral victory. Yes, we are at the moral victory stage for this team.
                    Agreed. Against the likes of UM and UH, I expect a loss but want to at least see us play decently well.

Comment

Houston Cougars - 78

Comment

Do we have to?

Even down their two best players, Houston is a better team and have the best coach in the conference.

Houston Cougars - 78

Post game, IB says the guys just weren't up to play and just weren't hitting shots. Some things will need to change.

Spoiler alert, nothing will change.

I really don't enjoy being this negative.
                        But you would make an accurate court reporter if this SN thing doesn't pan out.

Comment

The current Shocks have proven: 1) They can compete with top ranked teams; 2) They can beat or be beat by bad teams; and 3) They can be blown out by poorly coached, highly talented teams. After the Memphis bloodbath, I think the Shocks will come out playing smart competitive basketball. Houston has some talent and size, and is well coached. Unfortunately, unless the team that played Arizona shows up, I think Houston will make an adjustment and pull away steadily in the 2nd half. Shocks 68, Bad Guys 82. I hope I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. Go Shocks.

Comment

Here's the deal. "Houston, don't give us problems!!! Somebody has to pay for the thrashing our Shocks just took. The Shocks will gouge out the eyes of the Cougars offensive schemes and declaw their D-fence. Kenny P. will hit a 3 at the buzzer to Shock the basketball world with a 1 point surpass. Don't bet the farm on this one. Let's hope the Shocks have the eye of the Tiger mentality or this could get ugly even though Houston lost 2 starters.

Houston 58

Shocks 59

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Is CBS out to embarrass us? I mean two back-to-back games where we have little chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                Is CBS out to embarrass us? I mean two back-to-back games where we have little chance to win.
                                CBS had faith we'd play up to expectations, thanks to our brand over the last decade. We failed to live up.

Comment

Working...
                                X