Doug Elgin's a Catholic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Elgin's a Catholic?

I don't know if he is, but there might be something to the catholic/creighton deal and better treatment they seem to receive.

Probably not, but I like a conspiracy theory as much as the next person.
    The Assman

Comment

I didn't read his post, Shurtz -- Cold is at the top of my Ignore list -- but based on your response, let me just say this: Cold is (a) anti-Catholic, (b) a noisy, paranoid goofball, and (c) apparently trying to get banned again, like a wiseguy teenager who wants to see how far he can push daddy Kai before his keys are taken away once more. Judge his theories accordingly.

Not much further, I hope. And by the way, I'm no great fan of Doug Elgin myself.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
        I didn't read his post, Shurtz -- Cold is at the top of my Ignore list -- but based on your response, let me just say this: Cold is (a) anti-Catholic, (b) a noisy, paranoid goofball, and (c) apparently trying to get banned again, like a wiseguy teenager who wants to see how far he can push daddy Kai before his keys are taken away once more. Judge his theories accordingly.

Not much further, I hope. And by the way, I'm no great fan of Doug Elgin myself.

T

...:cool:

Comment

if he is at the top of your ignore list, why are you posting in a thread started by him?

Comment

Originally posted by lostshocker View Post
            if he is at the top of your ignore list, why are you posting in a thread started by him?
            To warn others of what I already know, which doesn't require me to read what he said in this particular case -- perhaps you should try re-reading my previous post. But if it will make you feel better, I'll leave and not return to this swamp. Bye.

Comment

To warn others of what I already know, which doesn't require me to read what he said in this particular case -- perhaps you should try re-reading my previous post. But if it will make you feel better, I'll leave and not return to this swamp. Bye.
              Is Cold a Lutheran? Calvinist? Mormon? Buddhist? No, wait, I know; Cold is a Catharist and he wants revenge for the Albigensian Crusade!!
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
                Is Cold a Lutheran? Calvinist? Mormon? Buddhist? No, wait, I know; Cold is a Catharist and he wants revenge for the Albigensian Crusade!!
                :good:
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

This thread should be tied with my Tim Tebow thread as most pointless thread of the year. I just hope Cold posted it as tongue-in-cheek as I did mine. If not, this thread wins.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Cold did not say he was a Catholic. He asked if he was a Catholic, or I assume he was asking since he used the ? in his thread title.

I have no idea if Elgin is Catholic. Futhermore, I do not care what his religious beliefs are. And finally it is totally irrelevant what his religious beliefs are.

Comment

For someone on your ignore list, you sure do a pretty horrible job of ignoring him.
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

"Cold did not say he was a Catholic. He asked if he was a Catholic, or I assume he was asking since he used the ? in his thread title.

I have no idea if Elgin is Catholic. Futhermore, I do not care what his religious beliefs are. And finally it is totally irrelevant what his religious beliefs are."

Agreed.

Comment

Whatever his religion is, the Basketball gods are not happy.

Comment

I thought for sure this thread would have either been locked down by now or deleted. It is irrelevant and I have just wasted two minutes of my life that I will never get back. On to much more important topics, like what to have for lunch three weeks from Wednesday.

Comment

I really didn't think much of this, but maybe cold is onto something.

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                              I thought for sure this thread would have either been locked down by now or deleted. It is irrelevant and I have just wasted two minutes of my life that I will never get back. On to much more important topics, like what to have for lunch three weeks from Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                              X