Sexton drives back from st.Louis....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexton drives back from st.Louis....?

as I was driving back from St.Louis I swear I passed AD Eric Sexton in a Jeep with Arkansas plates, doesn't he fly with the team or is something brewing???

Originally posted by give em h*ll shocks View Post
    as I was driving back from St.Louis I swear I passed AD Eric Sexton in a Jeep with Arkansas plates, doesn't he fly with the team or is something brewing???
    A Jeep with Arkansas plates, I doubt if that was Sexton. You probably saw someone who looks like Sexton.

Comment

That was Mike Tirico.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Nope it was him, my buddy said he was wearing the same coat with his popped collar and everything

Comment

That was Danny Ainge- Draw your own conclusions
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

LMAO...

Danny Ainge is Eric Sextons personal body guard. Eric was probably attacked by drunk CU fans on the street while heading to the airport. Danny, being the man he is, hot wired a jeep with Arkansas plates and made not so haste back to Wichita.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
              LMAO...

Danny Ainge is Eric Sextons personal body guard. Eric was probably attacked by drunk CU fans on the street while heading to the airport. Danny, being the man he is, hot wired a jeep with Arkansas plates and made not so haste back to Wichita.
              Now it all makes sense. At first I thought some crackpot was making this up!

Comment

I'm thinking Marshall shut the chartered planes door and Sexton was left on the Tarmac and had to rent a rental ride home.

Comment

Did DOFO get a drivers license ?

Comment

I've seen Eric drive around campus in small yellow car. Not a very good looking car btw.
                    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

When I arrived at the arena Friday, a small black SUV passed by my group and honked.

The person waving inside appeared to be Mr. Sexton.

Comment

Stalk much?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by n8 View Post
                          When I arrived at the arena Friday, a small black SUV passed by my group and honked.

The person waving inside appeared to be Mr. Sexton.
                          Was Danny Ainge driving or inside? If not it wasn't Sexton.

Comment

I saw Mr. Sexton getting in/out of a small black SUV at the Westin and shook his hand. You never know someone's situation. Maybe he needed a car to get around St. Louis to visit friends/family or take care of business. His dad was there, maybe they came together for some quality time. Maybe he likes long road trips and quiet time.

--'85.
                            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                            X