No announcement yet.

Level of discouragement ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope coach has another kick-*** pity party speech!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Lunardi's latest S curve update has WSU at #18 which makes them a very sold 5 right now. If some teams ahead of them falter this week, a 4 is still a possiblity. If some teams behind them do very well this week we could fall to a 6. But it would take some huge miracle for us to stay out of that range.

So I am extremely happy with a probable 4 to 6 seed.

Editor’s note: This update does not include BYU-Gonzaga in the WCC tournament.NOTABLE North Carolina moves up to top line as projected No.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Just curious, with Creighton taking the tourney title do they move to a probable 4/solid 5?
          For myself, I am an optimist — it does not seem to be much use being anything else..
          WChurchill (English Prime Minister and Shocker fan)

Comment

Originally posted by RowShock87 View Post
            Just curious, with Creighton taking the tourney title do they move to a probable 4/solid 5?
            I dont think so. Some really odd things would have to happen for them to get a 4. Though a five could be possible if key teams lose. I think that both WSU and CU will end up six seeds.

Comment

Jake White 7 pts. 6 reb. 9 minutes
              Discouraged? no way
              I'm pumped for the tourney and the future

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Although I will say the 35% from the field is not a terribly useful stat because it does not acknowledge that they also shot 90% from the free throw line on 22 attempts.
                True. Marshall is an awful coach for letting them shoot 90% on FTs.

What?
                Last edited by Rlh04d; March 5, 2012, 04:15 AM.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                  True. Marshall is an awful coach for letting them shooting 90% on FTs.

What?
                  Hey, KU won a championship not that long ago by playing tough FT defense against Memphis.

Comment

As disappointed as I am that the shockers lost. I am actually more confident for our NCAA hopes now. Remember the last time the Shockers lost? They came out with a fire underneath their butt and played better than anyone I've seen. Tough losses make teams mature. If Marshall can rally his team like he did last time, watch out world. I'm more curious to see where we land seed-wise, I expect a 5.
                    “Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.”

Comment

Working...
                    X