Weems - Urine Stream - Leg - Sock - Shoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weems - Urine Stream - Leg - Sock - Shoe

Weems appeared to give up about the time it was obvious there was no way MSU was going to get into the NCAA's.

MSU had a stranglehold on 3rd place, then ended up on a 5-game losing streak to finish the season at 15-16.

MSU was a lock for an NIT bid. Now, they're done. The 3-letter "C" tournaments require a winning record. The only way MSU could avoid any post-season play was to lose their last 5 games - and they did that.

Now we've seen what the chest-thumping, throat-slashing, goggle-eyes player does when things don't go his way. He quits on his team.

There was a time when I was upset that WSU didn't recruit him harder. I think I'm starting to understand why that didn't happen.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

the chest-thumping, throat-slashing, goggle-eyes player
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      Weems appeared to give up about the time it was obvious there was no way MSU was going to get into the NCAA's.

MSU had a stranglehold on 3rd place, then ended up on a 5-game losing streak to finish the season at 15-16.

MSU was a lock for an NIT bid. Now, they're done. The 3-letter "C" tournaments require a winning record. The only way MSU could avoid any post-season play was to lose their last 5 games - and they did that.

Now we've seen what the chest-thumping, throat-slashing, goggle-eyes player does when things don't go his way. He quits on his team.

There was a time when I was upset that WSU didn't recruit him harder. I think I'm starting to understand why that didn't happen.
      They were actually still on Lunardi's S curve before the 0-5 finish. So they went all the way from ncaa bubble team (all be it a long shot) to not even being eligible for the CBI or CIT.

They did hurt our resume in the process. We lost 2 top 100 wins when they nosedived. They should finish the season around 125 in rpi.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
        They did hurt our resume in the process. We lost 2 top 100 wins when they nosedived. They should finish the season around 125 in rpi.
        At least Weems has something he can thump his chest about.

Comment

I don't know if I buy any of this, but I sure do like the thread title!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
          X