Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think the Shox will handle primetime TV Tuesday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think the Shox will handle primetime TV Tuesday?

I think they won't sweat it but to be honest, I'm gonna to flipping back and forth between the game and the primary

I think they'll rise to the occasion. This team seems to play better when something big is at stake, like LSU or UAB, or the sheer face of HCGM's wrath....
    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
    Students > Alumni
    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by fastbow
      I think they'll rise to the occasion. This team seems to play better when something big is at stake, like LSU or UAB, or the sheer face of HCGM's wrath....
      It really does make you wonder just what was said in the lockerroom doesn't it?

Comment

With a Win! :goshocks: 8) 8) 8) :good: :good:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I have to freaking work some HS action Tuesday night. Thank God for the DVR.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

So this game is on ESPN 2 (HD I assume)

I look forward to...
            Missouri State Cheerleaders (good)
            Deven Mitchell (bad)
            Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Really looking forward to seeing them play for the first time this year. I was concerned that ESPN-2 might be regional, but the game is listed in our today's TV section.

Comment

It will be my first time watching WSU play too. The listing where I live has the Indiana game on ESPN2HD and the WSU game on regular ESPN2. However, I do not care as long as I get to watch the game.

Comment

I'm really interesting in what the rating is for the game, since it's on national TV and it happens every so often for the shox.

Comment

He needs to use that halftime speech as a pregame speech this time and see how it works

Comment

Wouldn't it be great to start the game off great? The slow starts are getting old.

Here's to a big win at Hammons!

Comment

About 50% of the games on ESPN have been in standard definition. I'd bet the house the this won't be in HD. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheaties
                          About 50% of the games on ESPN have been in standard definition. I'd bet the house the this won't be in HD. Hope I'm wrong.
                          This may be a dumb question, but here goes anyway.
                          I want my DVR set correctly... will the game be shown on Cox channel 619 or 33? I'm going to trust my better-half to set it correctly before she leaves for the evening... I may not make it home until half-time. Also, having Doug G call the game is a plus in my opinion.
                          :good:
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It should be on 619 as well as 33
                            YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                              Originally posted by Wheaties
                              This may be a dumb question, but here goes anyway.
                              I want my DVR set correctly... will the game be shown on Cox channel 619 or 33? I'm going to trust my better-half to set it correctly before she leaves for the evening... I may not make it home until half-time. Also, having Doug G call the game is a plus in my opinion.
                              :good:
                              Just have her set it to 619 even though its wont be in HD just knowing that they are on a HD channell should make you feel good inside.

And Gottlieb is calling the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X