2022 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 TBT

Looks like the TBT will be back in Wichita - https://www.kwch.com/2021/12/08/bask...-wichita-2022/

The 64-team, $1-million winner-take-all event will take place at Koch Arena on July 22-25. In addition to the regional, Wichita will also be hosting one of TBT’s quarterfinal games for the first time ever. The winner of the Omaha Regional will play the winner of the Wichita Regional on July 28.

The eight-team Wichita Regional will be headlined by the Aftershocks. Former Shocker stars Conner Frankamp and Rashard Kelly will be members of the roster. Other early commitments include Zach Bush who will continue to serve as the team’s head coach and co-general Manager along with John Robert Simon. Additional roster announcements will be made at a later date.
    More information can also be found at https://thetournament.com/regions/wichita/
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

They should ask HC3GM to coach 'em.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

So what you're saying is we set a Go*dman Trap?
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Considering we hold like the top 5 attendance records .. it's gonna be here as long as we want it to be here

Comment

The other day I was looking to see if Kellen had tweeted anything and he mentioned he went to the TBT this summer. Maybe he'll attend again and bring his dad with him:

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Not exactly the worst idea in the world. If the AfterShocks ever want to win this thing, they might need an upgrade at coaching. Nothing against Zach or JR, but the team was outclassed in its loss in every facet...including coaching.
            78-65

Comment

Pretty sure FHCGM wouldn’t touch that scenario unless there was a one with five zeros behind it. For the time being, he is done with the university other than talking to his friends on the basketball staff. Gene 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Pretty sure FHCGM wouldn’t touch that scenario unless there was a one with five zeros behind it.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'd also think some of the clauses in his separation agreement said he can't represent WSU in any way... this would probably violate that.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        I'd also think some of the clauses in his separation agreement said he can't represent WSU in any way... this would probably violate that.
                        That is an interesting question as to whether it falls into that category. Not happening but still would like to know the answer.

Comment

So for winning the regional, the team earned nothing? Not even part of the gate or travel expenses? Seems like a raw deal to me, but I guess they know the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            So for winning the regional, the team earned nothing? Not even part of the gate or travel expenses? Seems like a raw deal to me, but I guess they know the risk.
                            Maybe money isn’t as much of a priority for them, and they aren’t as shallow as you. You’d probably sell your wife to get ahead. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Maybe money isn’t as much of a priority for them, and they aren’t as shallow as you. You’d probably sell your wife to get ahead. :)
                              How much for a wife?..just asking for a friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X