• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats, Marshall COY!

Validates what we all know.

Awesome!

:cowbell:

Comment

Slam Dunk, No Brainer!! Congrats to HCGM!!

Comment

Gregg has done an excellent job and has brought in a bunch of fine kids.

Congratulations Mr. Marshall.
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Thanks to a Shocker fan in attendance posting this on twitter:

Comment

More a confirmation of what we already new, than news! But in any case congratulations on an absolutley well-deserved and hard-earned award Coach Marshall. Thank you Coach.

Also, I believe this is an award that not only reflects on the Head Coach but also the entire coaching staff. So I add my hearty congratulations and thanks to Coach Chris Janz, Coach Dana Ford, Coach Greg Heiar, DOBO Dominic Okon and MPD Devon Smith.

Comment

Congrats 3G

Comment

Had no doubts here! Congrats Coach!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Congrats Coach! Well deserved!

Comment

Great job Coach. You've earned it!

Comment

Easy choice. Was it unanimous? That team, Wichita State, can be a real beauty to watch when they get it clickin'.

I wonder if Coach Marshall has ever gotten votes for National COY.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        Easy choice. Was it unanimous? That team, Wichita State, can be a real beauty to watch when they get it clickin'.

I wonder if Coach Marshall has ever gotten votes for National COY.
                        Not unanimous, he received 37 of the 40 first place votes. Simmons received the other three first place votes.

Comment

Well deserved. Does this mean that if we need to have 1.9 seconds added to the clock in St. Louis he is now qualified to get this done?
                          The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
                            Well deserved. Does this mean that if we need to have 1.9 seconds added to the clock in St. Louis he is now qualified to get this done?
                            3G can design the play to do it in 1.8 legitimate seconds.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                            X