Funny comment by Jason King re WSU vs Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny comment by Jason King re WSU vs Creighton

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

John (Omaha)

Wichita! Wichita! Wichita! Have you forgotten about Creighton?

Jason King
    (4:07 PM)

something about that 21-point loss to Wichita State - at home - made me put the bluejays on the back burner a bit. But hey, at least you came back and dominated Evansville and Indiana State. Oh wait ...

Oh my. That ought to shut him up.

Comment

Zing!

Comment

Boom! goes the dynamite!

Comment

I like this one as well regarding Temple....

Could you see Temple being a sleeper team to make an Elite 8 run?

Jason King
          (3:23 PM)

All depends on matchups, Brad. But heck ... why not. They beat Duke and Wichita State. The Owls are for real.

Comment

That would have made a great ring-tone if he said that on a podcast...
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
              http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/42691

John (Omaha)

Wichita! Wichita! Wichita! Have you forgotten about Creighton?

Jason King
              (4:07 PM)

something about that 21-point loss to Wichita State - at home - made me put the bluejays on the back burner a bit. But hey, at least you came back and dominated Evansville and Indiana State. Oh wait ...
              BaZingGaaa !!! LOL
              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

King is a funny guy.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Oh, snap.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Speaking of WSU vs Creighton - the last game is no longer viewable on ESPN 3 archives.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixiah View Post
                      Speaking of WSU vs Creighton - the last game is no longer viewable on ESPN 3 archives.
                      Still on my DVR tho LOL
                      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Who wants to go tell the CU fans they are now known as the Cardinals?

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-basketball/2012/3/1/2833771/mvc-basketball-tournament-2012

Who The Eyeballs Like

Wichita State. Eyes and numbers sometimes agree. While Creighton is the best-shooting team in the country, powered in part by sophomore big man (and coach's son) Doug McDermott, the Cardinals suffer on the defensive side of the ball, at least in comparison to the Shockers. Wichita State responded to a Dec. 31 home loss to Creighton by ripping off 16 wins in 17 games, and while they have escaped with some close wins here and there (seven of 16 conference wins were by 10 points or less), they have eluded the type of slump Creighton has currently found. CU lost three in a row, then looked only average in finishing the season with one-point wins over Evansville and Indiana State.

Comment

Jason King will be on 810whb.com at 5:00 p.m. Has had lots to say about the Shox the past two weeks. Will be interested to hear what he says tonight.

810whb.com
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                          X