No announcement yet.

WSU VS Mo State Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well before I hear about MoState's losses for this game I wasn't feeling TOO confident although thought it would be close....but now...

Shox - 62
    MSU - 54
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerInKC
      Originally posted by shocks771
      Missouri State will be down two starters for tomorrow's game....

http://www.kansas.com/sports/updates/story/274324.html
      When I was a teenager I thought I had mono... turns out I was just bored.
      Mono sucks... Stereo is much better. :roll:
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Shocks 64
        Bears 60

Comment

No prediction, but this is a must win game. Not for our title chances, just because it's a game we should win. We need a confidence builder.

Down 2 men and forced to play Dex Maswell (1-1 guy) we should get a win. The guys that don't usually play for MSU are certain to be up for the game, and I expect them to come out on fire. If we respond with toughness we should be ok.

I hate to complain, but this morning's Eagle articles left a lot to be desired imho.

Comment

When I was a teenager I thought I was bored... turns out I had mono.
            Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Defensively we will compete just fine but offensively I'm still not sure who or what will show up each game.

Hopefully i'm wrong but.... Shocks - 54 MSU - 60

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth007

When I was a teenager I thought I was bored... turns out I had mono.
                When I was a teenager I was tested for mono... turns out I had auto immune hepatitis. I sure wish it had been mono
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I really feel like we have a great shot at winning this game and taking momentum into the Creighton game (who has struggled on the road with a young team).

I am starting to feel that...
                  1) We will win the boards every game we play
                  2) Our defense will give us the opportunity to win every game.
                  3) If we shoot over 40% we will have a shot to win.

Other thoughts....
                  I have enjoyed every game this year. They have been fun basketball games to watch. However, as of right now, I don't think we can win the Valley tournament relying on a matchup zone defense. These days shooters are more proficient and have "pro range" during the college years. If we don't learn to play pressure man to man without fouling, we will fall to a hot shooter.
                  Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Shocks - 51
                    Moo St - 54

It'll be a gritty game. Somebody will need to hit some perimeter shots if WSU is going to win.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

WSU 80
                      MSU 40
                      :D :whistle:
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                        No prediction, but this is a must win game. Not for our title chances, just because it's a game we should win. We need a confidence builder.

Down 2 men and forced to play Dex Maswell (1-1 guy) we should get a win. The guys that don't usually play for MSU are certain to be up for the game, and I expect them to come out on fire. If we respond with toughness we should be ok.

I hate to complain, but this morning's Eagle articles left a lot to be desired imho.
                        2-2 sounds pretty good in the Valley right about now.

Comment

Getting inside...

Wichita State

Missouri State

Comment

Working...
                          X