No announcement yet.

Wichita State Shockers vs. Arizona Wildcats Game Thread 11-19-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Etienne hire an agent, which is now legal? I have a feeling that agent blew an incredible amount of smoke up TE's ass. GBest way to ruin a good player is for that player to read the press clippings about how good they are. Add in an agent who wants a cut of the big bucks

Comment

• Regression to the mean
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post

Nice analysis. Now, why don’t you just leave.
        LMAO, where have you been, buttpirate? Only showing up during the good times? Bandwagoner
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Our one-in-a-million run still not enough

Comment

• God this team drives you mad. You have an incredible run and then with the flip of a dime, you’re back to playing like dog poo

Comment

• I like the fight we're showing. Arizona was bound to hit their stride again. We just need another surge!

Comment

• Nice run. But I just feel Arizona bout to go on another run and we will run out of time.

Maybe I will be wrong and the Shox will give themselves a chance.

We will see
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• That was our opening, I’m afraid the door may be closed now

Comment

• When you get it to 3 you have to call a play and convert . Hopefully one more run my

Comment

• I feel like Arizona has a bunch of bros playing for them. A bunch of d-bag frat types.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                        That was our opening, I’m afraid the door may be closed now
                        Thought the same thing.

Frustraing part was we got some good looks in there, and played decent D - just didn't get the bounces in that span.

Good run to come back - really couldn't have looked much worse when down 16.

Hopefully the run back within two helps with confidence/what works for this team moving forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          God this team drives you mad. You have an incredible run and then with the flip of a dime, you’re back to playing like dog poo
                          Kinda like Zona putting us in the can and then playing like poop. 0-14
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Get back in the game and then crazy shot time

Comment

• You can't have the majority of your possessions like like a dingleberry on a 50 year old chimpanzee and expect to win.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• My goodness Udeze couldn't by a clue with a million dollars.

Comment

Working...
                                X