David Kyles to be Featured on ESPN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Kyles to be Featured on ESPN!

Only if you vote... We have a thread for this already, but we need to get a fresh reminder out there. Kyles is in the FINAL round of voting for the State Farm Slam Dunk competition. The guy of the other side, James Justice, has a pretty good following and as of right now is beating Kyles. Voting started today and goes through Monday, you can vote once per day. Get your friends, family, neighbors, neighbors' family and friends to all vote!

College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships. 46,618 likes · 180 talking about this. The State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships are held annually in conjunction with the N

I love me some Kyles, but it's going to be a hard sell against this kid. People always fall in love with sub 6 footers who can jamb. It's not like this 5'10" kid is barely getting his hand over the bucket, he's jumping so high he has enough time to do windmills. I voted but Kyles has a huge margin to make up.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      I love me some Kyles, but it's going to be a hard sell against this kid. People always fall in love with sub 6 footers who can jamb. It's not like this 5'10" kid is barely getting his hand over the bucket, he's jumping so high he has enough time to do windmills. I voted but Kyles has a huge margin to make up.
      Voting for this round just started a couple hours ago. Shocker fans are a little slow. When I first voted he was down by 30%, now the gap has closed to 16%.

Comment

I just voted for David and he is losing 58% to 42%. We need to get the word out there. Vote early and Vote often!

Comment

It goes without saying that a large contingent of Shocker fans (and potential voters) will be in STL during the final several days of this round. Hopefully, most will be equipped with smart phones, ipads/tablets, laptops, etc. and will be able to continue to cast their ballots while away from home.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulStar View Post
            It goes without saying that a large contingent of Shocker fans (and potential voters) will be in STL during the final several days of this round. Hopefully, most will be equipped with smart phones, ipads/tablets, laptops, etc. and will be able to continue to cast their ballots while away from home.
            Those is St. Louis will need to keep spreading the word amongst each other to keep the voting strong. They may need to even share their smart phones and tablets with those who are technology poor to keep the voting strong.

Comment

I was told voting on smart phones didn't work...but I don't have one, so I don't know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                I was told voting on smart phones didn't work...but I don't have one, so I don't know for sure.
                Works just fine on my Windows phone. Not sure about droid or iphone
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

It works fine on a Droid. That's how I've cast my votes almost every day since this began. I've done it once or twice from my laptop, but mostly my Droid.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It doesnt work on my Blackberry but I might be the only one with a BB

Comment

Kyles at 46%. let's go shocker nation!

Comment

I hope they plug the voting on the coaches show tonight.

Comment

Let's keep voting and spreading the word, DK still behind but up to 48%. We just have a few more hours to try and take the lead before everyone can vote again.

Comment

Voted!

Comment

DK is at 49%.

Comment

Working...
                              X