2nd Half of Bradley Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Half of Bradley Game

Did HCGM take Gris out and put Hatch in, and also it seemed like the SHOX of last year on offense and defense (taking shot at our D last year, cough cough). Maybe HCGM told Gal to just open up the offense. All I know is that team looked a lot more alive then the one in the 1st half. I think Gris is better off coming off the bench. This man is playing with no confidence.
    ________
    Tabc, inc.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

It was the worst of times, and it was the best of times at Peoria tonight. These Shockers, about the time you think they are going to buckle and fold, they rise up. It was great to see RC back. It was cool to see Hatch make the best of his opportunity to shine. Gris has not found his nitch, but he will.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Coach made some lineup adjustments for the second half including starting Ramon in place of Mantas, and starting Hatch in place of Preadom. I think putting Ramon in there and him showing his teammates how tough he was to play with the broken finger really energized the team in the second half.

A big thing that stands out to me is that Gal played the entire second half. He didn't sub out at all. Not once. He was the only player who played the entire second half.

Comment

Working...
      X