Why aren’t you going to games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
    Was a season ticket holder for 20 years but with kids activities ramping up, being a member of two bands and volunteering, it was hard to attend 2+ games every week and sharing tickets was a hassle, though we did it for a couple of years. Still go to several games every year. Plus, we decided to spend the money on family trips while the kids were still around.
    I assume a few people would prefer I listed more scandalous, spicy or scintillating reasons to fulfill their fishing expedition.
    I will say the new digital tickets make it way easier to share tickets. Screenshot and send it via text.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I will say the new digital tickets make it way easier to share tickets. Screenshot and send it via text.
      Agree... we've done it a couple times already. Like a lot of things (change), I didn't like it until I tried it.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Style of play may have an effect if this is the permanent product. Remember when we used to mock the salukis? It's not exactly the same but not what fringe fans consider entertaining basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
          Was a season ticket holder for 20 years but with kids activities ramping up, being a member of two bands and volunteering, it was hard to attend 2+ games every week and sharing tickets was a hassle, though we did it for a couple of years. Still go to several games every year. Plus, we decided to spend the money on family trips while the kids were still around.
          I assume a few people would prefer I listed more scandalous, spicy or scintillating reasons to fulfill their fishing expedition.

Comment

Working...
          X