Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @WSUSID

@WSUSID: (assuming you are your handle):

Just a suggestion, since the athletic department has been active previously in multimedia - it would foster a tremendous amount of goodwill with the fan base in general and the expats in particular if an intern could be paid a hundred bucks to edit and upload the best senior day and post game celebration moments.

As everybody is aware, today will be for a variety of reasons arguably the most memorable final home game in Shocker history. I was in the stands as a kid for AC's last game, but in my opinion this trumps it. The post game activities are what most of us watching on TV will not be able to see on the broadcast.

Just a suggestion, thanks for all of your other contributions.

So,there is no link on Shockervision for the game. No way to see pre and postgame?

Comment

I don't know - the increase in televised games on channels I can get has made my decision to boycott shocker vision an easy one. And not to mention that a YouTube version would be nice for posterity.

On an unrelated note - I'm headed to Vegas for the first weekend of March Madness and might be PMing you for insider info on the best places to camp out and watch games.

Comment

Working...
      X