Frank Martin Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Martin Quote

Frank Martin quote before the last KU/K-State game this month: "The state of Kansas is split down the middle, your either a Jayhawk or a Wildcat". Excuse me "Flipper" but your not in Florida anymore!

I love your spirit but we done beat that quote over the head already the day he said it!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      I love your spirit but we done beat that quote over the head already the day he said it!
      I was about to say the same thing..

Comment

Lloyd Christmas (Jim Carrey) learns that we landed on the moon.
        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

You can bet your sweet bippy that Frank is just not very funny without Dan Rowan.

Comment

I would hate to have Martin as a head coach. I've never seen someone have a near pyschotic meltdown even when his team is winning. HCGM is passionate and gets excited but never looks like he's about to go postal on the team. Maybe I've missed something but I don't think thats how you movtivate players.

Comment

I wouldn't let my kid play for him. Talk about a recruiting disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by KCShockerFan View Post
                I don't think thats how you movtivate players.
                Martin motivates his players - to play somewhere else. The guy has about as much turnover at KSU as Lowery has at SIU.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by KCShockerFan View Post
                  I would hate to have Martin as a head coach. I've never seen someone have a near pyschotic meltdown even when his team is winning. HCGM is passionate and gets excited but never looks like he's about to go postal on the team. Maybe I've missed something but I don't think thats how you movtivate players.
                  It seems to work for him. About this time every year they get it figured out just when you think they're heading in the tank.
                  SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by SFL View Post
                    It seems to work for him. About this time every year they get it figured out just when you think they're heading in the tank.
                    And then 2 or 3 will transfer out at the end of the season...
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about his latest quote where he said last week he was looking for the nearest 6 story building so he could jump... I know it was said sarcastically, but not sure I want the face of program comparing the teams play to a suicide wish.

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219 View Post
                        I thought this thread was going to be about his latest quote where he said last week he was looking for the nearest 6 story building so he could jump.
                        Are there any 6-story buildings in Manhattan? The biggest barn I have ever seen is only 2-3 stories high.

Comment

I wouldn't let my kid play for him. Talk about a recruiting disadvantage.
                          Of course you wouldn't. There is only one coach I could see anyone on here letting their kid play for if they have D-1 talent.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                            Of course you wouldn't. There is only one coach I could see anyone on here letting their kid play for if they have D-1 talent.
                            Welllll, I was assuming my kid wasn't good enough to go to WSU, so he had to choose a lower tier D1 school like K-State or something.

Comment

Welllll, I was assuming my kid wasn't good enough to go to WSU, so he had to choose a lower tier D1 school like K-State or something.
                              I got ya now. I would need a security guard next to me at all times during games if my boy played for frank. I'd be trying to get to the bench all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X