No announcement yet.

"The halftime locker-room wasn't fun"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Bruce" said that HCGM asked for his son to be taken out of the locker room before he addressed the team.
    That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      I liked Marshall's own description of the half-time talk when Steven interviewed him after the game:

"We talked a little strategy."

You sure it wasnt

"We ballin everyday so wut it dew yall and 1 the best ."
      :D :posterwu:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

"We talked a little strategy" = If you guys don't @%$%# play tougher, then we'll spend the next few weeks of practice learning how to!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

T

...8)

Comment

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Hey, we are 8-10 right now!

Comment

The scene before the Xavier game and after the Morehead State game featuring Matthew McConaughey acting as head coach Jack Lengyl. This was shown during half...

Another clip to play before the next game...

When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows. And if you do that, if you do that, we cannot lose. We may be behind on the scoreboard at the end of the game but if you play like that we cannot be defeated.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOX!

T

...8)

Comment

Working...
                X