Team evaluation and appreciation for this Sr. class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team evaluation and appreciation for this Sr. class

Wrote this piece last evening. I can't put into words how important this senior class has been to Wichita State. Going down as one of the best classes to ever graduate from Wichita state.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Well done my friend. Well done, although I am a tad disappointed a KU fan was first to comment.

I'M KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

AMEN
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

A very fine and complete synopsis of what our five seniors have given of themselves, have accomplished, and will continue to accomplish, during the relatively short period of time we have had the honor of watching them grow, mature, and excel.

I would just like to add my appreciation to each and every one of our seniors and to all the Shocker players:

Thank you all for the outstanding ways you have conducted yourselves both on and off the court, for the sportmanship you have the displayed, and for the joys and excitement you have provided us.

And may all your dreams and wishes come through.

Comment

Working...
        X