Championship T-Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship T-Shirts

I live in Kansas City and would hate to miss out on the championship gear. Does anyone know if Sportstime Fan Shop ships?

Thanks!

I basically live next door to their shop and would be willing to ship to you.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
      I live next door and would be willing to ship to you.
      Since you live next door, maybe you should just walk it over to him? BAHAHAHAHAHA Oh ho! I kill me.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I know the bookstore ships

Comment

I got a quick reply from Joe of Sports Time. They're going to call me in the morning. If not...I'll get a hold of Ta Town. I have family down there but their older and may not be able to get to them in time. Thanks for the responses! GO SHOX!

Comment

Just so everyone is prepared, the Championship gear is NOT included in the day after gameday sale. Very understandable and didn't keep me from buying multiple ones. Just so no one is shocked. Still absolutely love that store!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I'll be wearing one proudly on Saturday.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                Just so everyone is prepared, the Championship gear is NOT included in the day after gameday sale. Very understandable and didn't keep me from buying multiple ones. Just so no one is shocked. Still absolutely love that store!
                Willing to pay full price for them! I missed out on the NIT gear so I'm not letting this one pass me by!

Comment

Gotta give a shout out to Joe, Valerie and Shaena over at Sports Time Fan Shop. They called me this morning, got my order ready and in the mail today! Can't wait to wear my MVC Champ shirt on Saturday!

Also I thought I'd pass this along from Joe... "We'll have shirts for Arch Madness Champs, March Madness, Sweet 16 and every level as far as the Shocks go. Images will be up on website after Selection Sunday, or sooner if allowed by NCAA."

Thanks again! GO SHOCKERS!

Comment

Ive always wished that Sportstime had an online store.

Comment

Originally posted by KCShockerFan View Post
                      Willing to pay full price for them! I missed out on the NIT gear so I'm not letting this one pass me by!
                      Kansas Sampler still had NIT shirts when I was there last week.
                      ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                      www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
                        Kansas Sampler still had NIT shirts when I was there last week.
                        At the KC location or in Wichita? I live in KC.

Comment

anyone know if the bookstore has any championship t shirts yet?
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            anyone know if the bookstore has any championship t shirts yet?
                            Yes. wsubooks.com

Comment

I got my conference championship shirts at Dillons. It was cheaper and easier to get than at Sportstime.

Comment

Working...
                              X