Toure, David, and Garrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toure, David, and Garrett

Im so proud of these guys, and now they can call them selves Valley Champs!!! It has been a long ride for these 3, that is long from being over.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Really, your're going to leave out Joe and Ben. This thread needs renamed.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Doesn't seem possible they have been here for 4 years. Program builders.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Class AcT!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I think he is just talking about the 3 that came in to a situation where they had to play a lot, and not much backup.

Not to diminish Joe and Bens contributions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
            Really, your're going to leave out Joe and Ben. This thread needs renamed.
            No, but Toure, David, and Garrett were with us when we were once 0-6 the valley, they had to live through some tough times.

Comment

BTW what is the most games a senior class has ever won at WSU? These 3 young men have to be close to that record

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                BTW what is the most games a senior class has ever won at WSU? These 3 young men have to be close to that record
                Mt best guess is cDaniel's class; 80-81 thru 83-84 with 26 + 23 + 25 +18 = 92.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                  Mt best guess is cDaniel's class; 80-81 thru 83-84 with 26 + 23 + 25 +18 = 92.
                  Nice so if thats the case, they already broke that record, with 96 wins and counting

Comment

Mike Kennedy has mentioned several times that GS, TM, DK could get 100 wins in their career if we win StL.

Comment

Toure' is 15 assists from having the most in Shocker history and if he continues to have his season average of 3.3 assists per game he will break the record in our first game of the big dance or if he has a good Valley tournament he could do it on Sunday, would be great to do it on CBS.

Comment

First time I seen these kids play was against UMKC there freshman year in a game we shouldnt have but ultimately lost.

The thing I took away the most was watching Toure with 0 fear. We didnt get it done that but that was a catalyst for the next three years to come

Say what you will abou potential or going one on one or whatever, hands down he is one o the BEST all around basketball players I have ever seen come through this program. COOZ kept talking about how Hawkins was going to be the guy that makes us forget about him. Well.... We all know he really meant Toure.

Thank you Joe, Ben, Garrett, David and Toure for a wonderful 2/4 years of your lives. I cannot make the game tomorrow because I have my own responsibilities to handle. Its probably for the best as no one wants to see a grown man cry.

I'll be watching on TV and GO SHOX!!

Comment

Homecoming

Candidates for Homecoming Queen & King will be introduced at halftime of the game tomorrow. You'll all find that pretty interesting when you find out who one of the candidates is!

Comment

It has been the leadership of these Fab 5 Seniors that has made this a Season to remember. Good News: The best is yet to come.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                            X