Gregg Marshall Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall Sighting

Showing good form at a dunk tank at Central Standard Brewing over the weekend. Sunk Denise Neil from The Eagle.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Ahhh I love seeing Coach. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Good to see him doing well.

Comment

Good for him. Looking good and stress free.

Comment

I miss that man. A hole still resides in my heart since the day he was canned. That's part of the reason I hide in the Covid discussion. So I don't have to be reminded of what went down. Dude was AP COY and he told a dozen BCS schools to pound sand when the whores tried to lure him away from Wichita. Then we can him over a little thuggary. I mean... he's a scary dude. That's his M.O. It's the reason he stayed committed to us.

And I know I started the "We've Lost Our Edge" thread and implied that Marshall had grown lazy on his fat salary. Still... we owe him everything. I was so hoping he was gonna put it all together for one more big run before he hung up the whistle.

Should have retired a local hero... statue and all.

Comment

I will always respect Coach Marshall for what he did for our BB program in bringing it back to the excellence once again, we fans always knew it deserved.

Unfortunately, the negative, as a second thought, always remains in the background as well.

I hope that after time, he can put part of that behind him and enjoy his life.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
              I will always respect Coach Marshall for what he did for our BB program in bringing it back to the excellence once again, we fans always knew it deserved.

Unfortunately, the negative, as a second thought, always remains in the background as well.

What makes you think he isn't enjoying his life? My guess is he is enjoying it immensely.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 30, 2021, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Maybe not the right thread for this, but it has some parallel to HCGS in baseball; kinda got off track (for those that remember the whole stalking thing) and got canned (right or wrong); some hurt feelings; in the end salvaged the relationship with the players and city leaving certain AD's on the outside. I agree with you; I think time will heal wounds and like Gene something will be named for him in gratitude.

Comment

Yeah like the Arena!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

What makes you thing he isn't enjoying his life? My guess is he is enjoying it immensely.
                    I suspect you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

What makes you think he isn't enjoying his life? My guess is he is enjoying it
                      "
                      I certainly hope that he is enjoying life. Like Oregon Shocker implied, "Time will heal most wounds, and I certainly hope that is the case in this situation.

Comment

"
                        I certainly hope that he is enjoying life. Like Oregon Shocker implied, "Time will heal most wounds, and I certainly hope that is the case in this situation.
                        His personality will allow him to enjoy it a little more than the average Joe…

FHCGM had a slew of great sayings…

“Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.”
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

His personality will allow him to enjoy it a little more than the average Joe…

FHCGM had a slew of great sayings…

“Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.”
                          That was Chadrack quoting Game of Thrones.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

That was Chadrack quoting Game of Thrones.
                            I heard coach Marshall use it several times also… he seemed to throw them out a lot on his coaches show and post game interviews… he was a ‘master’ of sound bites.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I heard coach Marshall use it several times also… he seemed to throw them out a lot on his coaches show and post game interviews… he was a ‘master’ of sound bites.
                              Straight cash homie!

Comment

Working...
                              X