Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State Shockers: 2012 MVC Regular Season CHAMPIONS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what Gregg likes to pop the cork on. I'll buy him a bottle.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Congrats MVC CHAMPS! This has been such an exciting season...and it isnt over!

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
        I wonder what Gregg likes to pop the cork on. I'll buy him a bottle.
        He looks like a Rolling Rock kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          He looks like a Rolling Rock kind of guy.
          Wheewwww! I was kinda worried after I posted that. It coulda got expensive.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Congrats to the team and coaches! But this is just the first stop on their road, they aren't done by any means. They are going to make some more noise, in St. Louis and in the Big Dance ... Go Shox!!!

Comment

You want happy-go-lucky, how about Wichita State, K-State and KU are all paired up in different regions and then meet in the Final Four. Wouldn't that be somethin'

Comment

I can't remember being happier for a group of young men. They've both earned and deserved this, and I look forward to seeing the smiles on their faces.

Please folks, don't leave early Saturday. I know you're going to want to stay around, but I think it's going to be even more special than you're expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                  You want happy-go-lucky, how about Wichita State, K-State and KU are all paired up in different regions and then meet in the Final Four. Wouldn't that be somethin'
                  CBS would $hit bricks!
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Congratulations to all the players, coaches and staff. You guys are my main recreation throughout the year and have made it a very special year for me. Thank you.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      Congratulations to all the players, coaches and staff. You guys are my main recreation throughout the year and have made it a very special year for me. Thank you.
                      I'll second that notion.

Comment

Great Day to be a Shocker!:poster_wu:
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            Who should be the fourth Missouri, we could go with Creighton? After we see them in the MVC Championship Game in St Louis. Crazy Ideas just throwing it out there for fun.
                            "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Please folks, don't leave early Saturday. I know you're going to want to stay around, but I think it's going to be even more special than you're expecting.[/QUOTE]

I love when we get premium information from the good dr and don't even have to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by WSU757 View Post
                                Please folks, don't leave early Saturday. I know you're going to want to stay around, but I think it's going to be even more special than you're expecting.
                                I'll be staying - but, people leave early for a reason - typically to avoid the crush of people exiting the arena, maneuvering the exiting cars on foot, and the jam of cars leaving the arena - the same reason they are there at least an hour early. I don't think Saturday's celebration will change that, especially if we win handily.

The people I know who do this have supported the Shockers for over thirty years with money, time and attendance. They are older and leave early for the reasons I mentioned. I don't think anyone leaving early is a personal affront to the rest of us or will diminish the team's glory. I expect it to be great and cannot wait. Just my 2 cents . . .
                                If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X