X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton bar has free keg if WSU loses tonight

Stay classy, Omaha.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Hope Jans has access to this tweet! Might be nice to mention in the pre-game locker room talk.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This makes me laugh so hard. I had seen a tweet from a Creighton fan earlier today (or was it last night?) that said "Wichita State fans are so obsessed with Creighton."

Looks like they are returning the favor ;)

Comment

is the game on local tv in Omaha?
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Hope Jans has access to this tweet! Might be nice to mention in the pre-game locker room talk.
          He does now.

Comment

The real question is do they own the building they are giving away free beer in? They might need to make that rate payment!

Comment

Actually, smart bar owner.
              How many students are going to pile in there and have to pay for beer for two hours before they find out if the next keg is free?

I know who the bar owner is rooting for . . .
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                They didn't have time to offer it on the Saturday we beat them. This gives them a chance to cry in their beer (after we win tonight)....:poster_wu:
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                  This makes me laugh so hard. I had seen a tweet from a Creighton fan earlier today (or was it last night?) that said "Wichita State fans are so obsessed with Creighton."

Looks like they are returning the favor ;)
                  Given the fact that their last two games have been the pull a win out of your butt category, I think the team and the fan base are suffering from PTSD.... or as they use to call it.... Shell SHOCKED!!!

Comment

I should go watch the game in my Shocker gear. I might need some security though.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      They didn't have time to offer it on the Saturday we beat them. This gives them a chance to cry in their beer (after we win tonight)....:poster_wu:
                      Hope this is the theme song for the night...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                        I should go watch the game in my Shocker gear. I might need some security though.
                        Go recon it, take video, we'll share the disappointment via youtube if we win tonight.
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Would be worth the drive up...
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by jocoshock; February 22, 2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Oh, BTW, the free beer is going to be Schmitt's Gay.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

We are at a bar by the hotels before the WSU Creighton game. I creighton student came up to us and was taunting us and everything. When our food came out he accidently knocked the top half of my buddys bun off his plate. He felt bad and later came back to us and told us about this bar called the BlueJay that after every home Creighton game they give out free for like 40 min after the game. Well after we beat them a couple weeks ago, we were like we have to go. So there were like 7 of us guys that walked to the BlueJay after the game. It was a really, really long walk. We didnt get much for free beer, but had a lot of people tell us we had some nerve showing up there. The bar was like in the middle of the campus. It was good time.

Comment

Working...
                              X